|Course Name||Start Date||End Date||Days||Session Dates||Time||Tuition||Hours||Register|
|AWS Certified SysOps Administrator||20-April-19||4-May-19||Saturdays||4/20, 4/27, 5/4||9:00 am - 5:00 pm||$1,800.00||24||Register|
This course is designed to prepare administrators and engineers for implementing and managing resources on the AWS cloud. This course is also designed to help prepare IT professionals for the AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate exam. It covers all the areas and objectives listed in the AWS exam blueprint and goes above and beyond with real world, hands-on instructions.
This course confirms that you understand the concepts of:
- Deploying, managing and operating scalable, highly available and fault-tolerant systems on AWS.
- Migrating an existing on-premises application to AWS.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data or security requirements.
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS operational best practices.
- Estimating AWS usage costs and identifying operational cost control mechanisms.
AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
- Understanding Virtual Networking on AWS
- In-depth VPC Configuration
- Working with Security Groups and NACLs
- Understanding and Configuring VPC Access
- EC2 Instance Types
- Working with Elastic Block Storage
- EBS Snapshots and Replication
- Working with Amazon S3
- Amazon S3 Website Hosting
- Configuring Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Configuring Auto Scaling
- Configuring Route 53
- Working with Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Monitoring with Amazon CloudWatch and Trusted Advisor
- Understanding Backup Option