In this AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner fundamental-level course, participants will learn about AWS products, services, and common solutions. Students will learn the fundamentals of identifying AWS services so that they can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on their business requirements.
In this course, participants will learn:
- Terminology and concepts related to the AWS platform
- How to navigate the AWS Management Console
- Key concepts of AWS security measures and AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
This course is intended for individuals interested in learning to get started with AWS.
- Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2)
- Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
- AWS Auto Scaling
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Elastic Load Balancing (ELB)
- AWS Trusted Advisor