|Course Name||Start Date||End Date||Days||Session Dates||Time||Tuition||Register|
|Quality Assurance Testing||12-Jan-19||2-Mar-19||Saturdays||1/12, 1/19, 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23, 3/2||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM||$2,250||Register|
Quality Assurance Testing
This course is designed to teach Software Testing and Quality Assurance in a hands-on manner and prepare the participants for a career in this field. The course will provide instruction and hands-on training for the students to feel confident and begin working in the industry as junior tester or QA Analyst.
Participants will learn
- Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Fundamental concepts in software testing, including software testing objectives, process, criteria, strategies, and methods.
- Various software testing issues and solutions in software unit testing, integration, regression, and system testing.
- Techniques and skills on how to use modern software testing tools to support software testing projects.
- Planning a test project, design test cases and data, conduct testing operations, manage software problems and defects, generate a testing report.
- Advanced software testing topics, such as object-oriented software testing methods, and component-based software testing issues, challenges, and solutions.
- Understand software test automation problems and solutions.
Software Quality Assurance and Testing Basics
What is Software Quality Assurance (SQA), SQA vs. Software Testing
The profession of SQA
Knowledge and skill areas for SQA and Testing
SDLC – Software Development Life Cycle
Patterns or Approaches of SDLC
Requirements Analysis and more about testing basics
What are software requirements
Types of software requirements
Requirements Quality Analysis
STLC – Software Testing Life Cycle
Defect life cycle
Types of testing, black box, white box, sanity testing, regression testingTest Planning & DocumentationTest plan
SQL Query Joins
Front end testing
UNIX testing and LINUX testing to validate servers and log files
Quality Center | HP ALM – application life cycle management tool to cover requirements, test plan, Test case, defects and test lab, resources and dashboard module.
Backend Testing, Security Testing & Mobile Testing
SQL queries to validate database
Log Files review
Load, Performance, Stress, Security, Mobile Testing
Analysis of load, performance and stress testing
Deep issues of performance
Performance testing tools